Global Procurement Specialist - Prestigious FTSE 100 - Based in west Midlands - £45,000 + Bonus
One of the most prestigious constituents of the FTSE 100 list is seeking a polished and driven indirect or direct procurement specialist to place onto their fast-track development programme.
With a multi-billion pound annual budget, this Fortune 500 conglomerate provides a challenging and broad spend portfolio, and will see you liaising with major suppliers and senior stakeholders on a regular basis.
· Managing and supporting the management across a number of Indirect categories (HR, Professional Services, Travel etc.) and Direct categories (Raw Materials, Logistics etc.)
· Being heavily involved with multi-cultural stakeholder interaction and challenging them with regards to the most innovative way to implement best practice procurement
· Designing and implementing innovative sourcing strategies and overseeing their Global rollouts
· Handling multi-million pound spends and achieving impressive cost savings
This is a rare opportunity to become part of a close-knit and high performing procurement team, have significant impact on multi-million pound spends and work on high value sourcing projects. With an impressive track record for facilitating the rapid development of their team members, this is a fantastic chance to boost your procurement career and be a genuine contender for Directorship in a short space of time.
Skills and background required:-
· Significant indirect procurement experience, preferably across either Direct or Indirect categories
· Degree or equivalent
· MCIPS (or studying towards)
· Driven, articulate and highly personable
If you are interested, please send an updated CV to jobsGS@bramwithconsulting.co.uk or through this website
To keep up to date with all the latest procurement jobs, follow our twitter feed at http://www.twitter.com/BramwithProcure
Please enter your full name.
Enter a valid email address.
Add your cover letter for supporting information here.
Upload your CV to accompany your application for this job.
Fields marked with * are required.
Would you like us to hold onto your details so that we can keep you up to date with relevant opportunities?
Copyright (c) 2019 Bramwith Consulting. All rights Reserved.
Site designed and built by Venn Digital